Prime package for cement bond log data processing
The package is designed to process cement bond log data and asses technical condition of oil and gas well production casings.
- Dissection (color matrix) of annular space cement stone density distribution;
- Dissection of casing wall thickness;
- Integral density and thickness indexes;
- Eccentricity of casing;
- Selective density values;
- Selective minimal density values.
These data allow you to assess the quality of cement bond and distinguish local defects in the cement stone and casing defining their position in relation to the apsidal plane at a given depth.
- Volumetric water content of the annulus media;
- Porosity of rocks.
- solid contact;
- partial contact;
- indefinite contact;
- no contact.
The dynamic and cinematic parameters of the cement bond tool are calculated as well:
- Time of second arrival registered by the small and big sonde (T1k, T2k);
- Peak values (logarithmic decrements of damping) registered by the small and big sonde (d1k, d2k);
- Interval time (dT);
- Acoustic signal attenuation coefficient.
Module of complex data processing